There are so many amazing employers sharing ideas on LinkedIn, we wanted to shine a little light on a few of the best things we saw this week.
*Hover over topics to access hyperlinks*
- Disney Consumer Products is helping veterans transition into the civilian workforce
- Geico is using videos of their associates in innovative ways to highlight what working with them is like.
- Google shares tips and techniques on using their Mobile Apps to help career seekers with details like writing a professional resume.
- Proctor & Gamble makes DiversityInc Top 10 list for 10th year based on diversification hiring practices.
- Johnson&Johnson Executives have taken to YouTube to express their steps for making an employee-focused company environment.
Congratulations to these companies on standing out in their efforts made at optimizing talent management and staying employee focused.
What inspiration have you encountered on LinkedIn recently? Share it here.