There are so many amazing employers sharing ideas on LinkedIn, we wanted to shine a little light on a few of the best things we saw this week.
*Hover over topics to access hyperlinks*
- Novartis helps to educate the future generations by hosting a three-day seminar called International BioCamp 2014.
- McKinsey & Company participates in the White House’s YALI initiative – helping young entrepreneurs through means of leadership and technical training.
- Booz Allen Hamilton stands to set trends as an “Employer of Choice” for military transitioning personnel.
- Eaton spreads the word and excitement about participating in virtual job fairs dedicated to helping deployed servicemen and servicewomen re-enter civilian workforce. More than 1600 jobs being offered!
- GE Power and Water celebrates employee innovation and creativity by sharing their stories on social media. Their employees even build body parts for injured children!
Congratulations to these companies on standing out in their efforts made at optimizing talent management and staying employee focused.
What inspiration have you encountered on LinkedIn recently? Share it here.