There are so many amazing employers sharing ideas on LinkedIn, we wanted to shine a little light on a few of the best things we saw this week.
*Hover over topics to access hyperlinks*
- LinkedIn is ranked the number 1 Best Company to Work For in America. Click to see who else made the top 10 list.
- Starbucks is acknowledged as one of The 20 Most Inspiring Companies of 2014 by Business Insider for announcing a partnership with Arizona State University towards a tuition reimbursement program for employees.
- American Hearth Association and American Stroke Association offers companies employee training materials and resources to ensure staff knows warning signs and reaction protocol to major health concerns.
- Mars Associates spent more than 70,000 hours volunteering around the world during 2013, helping more than 28,000 people and 5,000 pets, supporting their 5 Business Principles: Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom.
- Kraft Food Groups announces their 2014 Makers Awards – 20+ employees that embody Kraft’s values and make lasting contributions.
Congratulations to these companies on standing out in their efforts made at optimizing talent management and staying employee focused.
What inspiration have you encountered on LinkedIn recently? Share it here.
Leave a Reply