There are so many amazing employers sharing ideas on LinkedIn, we wanted to shine a little light on a few of the best things we saw this week.
*Hover over topics to access hyperlinks*
- Walmart promotes Women-Run Businesses by sourcing $20 Billion worth of products generated by such businesses.
- Careerbuilder uses LinkedIn to provide a consistent source of CareerSeeker Information.
- Abercrombie & Fitch is recognized by MyTurnstone.com as a noteworthy a Top 5 Non-Corporate Corporate Campus. See who else made the list!
- Twitter is ranked #1 on Glassdoor’s Top 25 Companies for Culture & Values 2014 List.
- American Diabetes Association launches 125 cities, nationwide Walk to Stop Diabetes program, offering an opportunity for companies to educate employees while also building team spirit and morale.
Congratulations to these companies on standing out in their efforts made at optimizing talent management and staying employee focused.
What inspiration have you encountered on LinkedIn recently? Share it here.