There are so many amazing companies sharing ideas on LinkedIn about employee recognition and retention as well as community support and global change. We wanted to shine a little light on a few of the best things we saw this week.
*Hover over topics to access hyperlinks*
- ESPN schedules a “Tweet Chat” with their recruiters where interested candidates may engage in a learning opportunity about careers with the organization. September 23rd at 1pm EST.
- McKinsey & Company encourage their locations worldwide to take action in the “Go Green” movement by installing “green roof gardens”.
- MetLife is recognized among Top 100 WorkingMother.com Best Companies List – a list based on praising companies for flexibility and ideal employment circumstances for working parents.
- Northwestern Mutual dedicates posts during September towards raising awareness and response about Childhood Cancer by partnering with researches and medical professionals fighting the disease.
- Hormel Foods announces successful “Go Green” action and further intention to pursue 0% Waste to Landfill process.
Congratulations to these companies on standing out in their efforts made at optimizing talent management and community focus.
What inspiration have you encountered on LinkedIn recently? Share it here.