There are so many amazing employers sharing ideas on LinkedIn, we wanted to shine a little light on a few of the best things we saw this week.
*Hover over topics to access hyperlinks*
- Morgan Stanley Executives join Urban Alliance and US Chamber of Commerce’s “Youth Employment Matters!” event to speak about developing today’s youth for tomorrow’s workforce!
- Mondelez International elects October as Global Volunteer Month, enlisting thousands of their employees spread over 64+ countries to volunteer in local communities.
- NBA (National Basketball Association) dedicates September 22 to NBA Cares Day – 1,000 NBA players take to New York to interact with local communities.
- Feed the Children partners with First Book with a donation and distribution of more than 500,000 books to children and young adults.
- Cornerstone Healthcare embraces October’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month by encouraging others via social media to send instructional e-cards to friends and family.
Congratulations to these companies on standing out in their efforts made at optimizing talent management and staying employee focused.
What inspiration have you encountered on LinkedIn recently? Share it here.
Leave a Reply