There are so many amazing employers sharing ideas on LinkedIn, we wanted to shine a little light on a few of the best things we saw this week.
*Hover over topics to access hyperlinks*
- Quicken Loans fund flights home for Service Men and Women to help families reunite via Operation Homefront.
- Nike celebrates 25,000 runners in San Francisco for the Nike Women’s Half Marathon for it’s 11th year.
- Hyatt Hotels take care of nearby special needs students by supporting Hands On Education. Hyatt Regency Orlando celebrates their first graduating class this month!
- Wilderness Resorts takes customer service a step further by celebrating weddings and special events guests via Social Media.
- Budget Blinds is selected by Military Times Top 38 Best For Vets Company.
Congratulations to these companies on standing out in their efforts made at optimizing talent management and staying employee focused.
What inspiration have you encountered on LinkedIn recently? Share it here.
Leave a Reply