There are so many amazing employers sharing ideas on LinkedIn, we wanted to shine a little light on a few of the best things we saw this week.
*Hover over topics to access hyperlinks*
- Hilton Worldwide launches Global Week of Service on October 19th – encouraging their team members to find ways to contribute to their local communities.
- JP Morgan Chase dedicate the week of October 20th as “Denver Startup Week”, educating and supporting local entrepreneurs to help the local community grow.
- AmeriPride Services receives two awards for Innovation and Safety based on their dedication to creating unique and safe environments for their employees.
- Publix Super Markets makes the 2014 Fortune 500 Top 100 Employment Brands roster by The WilsonHCG Research Institute.
- SanDisk’s held their 2nd Annual CANstruction event last Friday in partnership with Second Harvest Food Bank and donated 25,000 lbs. of canned goods and $125,000.
Congratulations to these companies on standing out in their efforts made at optimizing talent management and staying employee focused.
What inspiration have you encountered on LinkedIn recently? Share it here.
Leave a Reply