There are so many amazing employers sharing ideas on LinkedIn, we wanted to shine a little light on a few of the best things we saw this week.
*Hover over topics to access hyperlinks*
- Hilton Worldwide launches Global Week of Service on October 19th – encouraging their team members to find ways to contribute to their local communities.
- JP Morgan Chase dedicate the week of October 20th as “Denver Startup Week”, educating and supporting local entrepreneurs to help the local community grow.
- AmeriPride Services receives two awards for Innovation and Safety based on their dedication to creating unique and safe environments for their employees.
- Publix Super Markets makes the 2014 Fortune 500 Top 100 Employment Brands roster by The WilsonHCG Research Institute.
- SanDisk’s held their 2nd Annual CANstruction event last Friday in partnership with Second Harvest Food Bank and donated 25,000 lbs. of canned goods and $125,000.
Congratulations to these companies on standing out in their efforts made at optimizing talent management and staying employee focused.
What inspiration have you encountered on LinkedIn recently? Share it here.