There are so many amazing employers sharing ideas on LinkedIn, we wanted to shine a little light on a few of the best things we saw this week.
*Hover over topics to access hyperlinks*
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation receives a slot in the Top 25 Great Places to Work For by Fortune.
- Protect America Home Security Systems takes to the radio to raise awareness of child abuse.
- Duke Realty Corporation receives Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards for Talent Management.
- CBRE Group, Inc. has more than 100 employees commit to participate in a marathon benefiting Plan International.
- Mars dedicates 70,000 hours to support more than 28,000 people and almost 6,000 pets through the Mars Volunteer Program.
Congratulations to these companies on standing out in their efforts made at optimizing talent management and staying employee focused.
What inspiration have you encountered on LinkedIn recently? Share it here.
Leave a Reply