There are so many amazing employers sharing ideas on LinkedIn, we wanted to shine a little light on a few of the best things we saw this week.
*Hover over topics to access hyperlinks*
- Workday receives the American Red Cross 2014 Humanitarian Partnership Award.
- The Walt Disney Company donates $1 million donation to Hispanic Scholarship Fund to invest in young leaders.
- Prudential Financial is recognized for it’s eighth consecutive year by the Dave Thomas Foundation as one of the Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces.
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation is chosen by the Chicago Tribune as one of the “Top 100 Places to Work“.
- Target celebrates 15 years of Target House at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Congratulations to these companies on standing out in their efforts made at optimizing talent management and staying employee focused.
What inspiration have you encountered on LinkedIn recently? Share it here.