With 2013 more than halfway completed, AppleOne has analyzed the current employment and economic landscape to bring you the latest information you need to stay ahead of your competition. We would like to announce that we have a FREE Q2 update to our Standards for Compensation and Leadership Excellence guide, also known as The SCALE.
Since The SCALE update contains very time-specific information, we only have a limited supply to share with our clients. In order to reserve your own copy, you should contact your local AppleOne recruiter or office immediately to get a copy delivered to you.
If you are like most of our clients, you are facing these same challenges:
- I have a hard time filling my positions
- I have trouble retaining by best people
- My employee engagement appears to be declining
- I don’t know if I am keeping up with market salary rates
Some highlights from The SCALE update include:
- Employment is improving, but there are still 3.8 million jobs that employers have been unable to fill
- Because employers are having such a hard time filling positions and because of some regulatory concerns, we are seeing a huge jump in the use of temporary/contingent workers
- At companies with 1,000 or more workers, nearly 1 in 5 workers are temporary or contract employees
- Only 30% of employees are fully engaged and disengagement is costing businesses more than $500 billion
The SCALE update also includes some timely strategies for improving employee engagement to supercharge your profitability. Our associates can assist with improving your employee engagement during a site visit by taking the time to understand your workplace environment and help you find the best people who will thrive in your company.
In order to receive priority access to this powerful tool, you can:
- Contact your local AppleOne associate or office (note that branch office contact information can be found at https://www.appleone.com/LocalOffice.aspx)
- Complete The SCALE request form at http://www.appleone.com/SalaryGuide/Default.aspx