There are so many amazing employers sharing ideas on LinkedIn, we wanted to shine a little light on a few of the best things we saw this week.
*Hover over topics to access hyperlinks*
- Monster provides many effective reminders to career-seekers about how to present themselves professionally as well as protect themselves from discrimination.
- GM (General Motors) dedicates part of their FastLane Website to share with the world their top standing, inspiration employees and the ideas that have made these employees success stories.
- SAP launches TeachSurfing – a free social media application that connects students with voluntary teachers for continued education and learning support.
- Goldman Sachs jumps from #4 to #1 on the Vault.com’s Career Intellegence List for Employee Diversity.
- Citi challenges managers to effective leadership towards promoting from within by learning from other successful managers.
Congratulations to these companies on standing out in their efforts made at optimizing talent management and staying employee focused.
What inspiration have you encountered on LinkedIn recently? Share it here.