AppleOne Employment Services released its annual hiring and salary guide, the SCALE, today. This year, 31% of employers told AppleOne that unfilled positions cost them more than $500 per day. On top of that, employers find that top candidates are off the market within 10 days. This puts tremendous pressure on employers to speed up their hiring processes, and now more than ever, speed wins the hiring game.
Focusing on how companies can speed up hiring, the SCALE addresses key workforce priorities to help companies achieve their hiring priorities in 2019 including:
- Ways to expand recruiting resources beyond job ads
- A plan to target candidates with highly competitive offers
- Tools to help differentiate an employer’s opportunities from their competitors
- Tools to make faster, better hiring decisions
Key Findings Included in the 2019 SCALE:
- 40% of job board matches are ignored by job seekers
- 69% of working professionals do not visit job boards
- 72% of employers say speed is one of the top reasons they work with AppleOne
Employers can request a complimentary copy of the 2019 SCALE from their AppleOne Hiring Advisors.
About the 2019 SCALE
Compiled from extensive research conducted with AppleOne branch locations, interviews with HR and labor experts, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), and ongoing candidate and client surveys, the SCALE provides the most current information on compensation and workforce trends.
AppleOne Employment Services is a global staffing company based in Glendale, California, USA, and is a privately-owned subsidiary of the ActOne Group. With over 200 locations, AppleOne is ranked by Staffing Industry Report among the largest, privately-held, full-service staffing companies in North America. AppleOne operates under a belief in teamwork and advocacy of people called “Hiring Made Human.” For over fifty years AppleOne has connected the best people, their talents, skills, career goals, and aspirations with the best companies. Learn more at appleone.com.
Leave a Reply